DeWalt 7"/9" Variable Speed Polisher with Soft Start
*3 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY*
The DWP849X 7" / 9" Variable Speed Polisher with Soft Start has a powerful 12 Amp motor with ball bearing construction and electronic control to deliver desired finish results. Variable speed trigger allows user to control speed from 0 to dialed maximum setting.
Features & Benefits
- Powerful 12 amp all ball-bearing construction for long life and performance for the most demanding applications.
- Electronic module maintains specified speed under load deliverying better finish results
- Conveniently located variable speed dial lets user set maximum speed from zero to 600/3500 rpm for different materials and applications
- Variable speed trigger allows user to control speed from 0 to dialed maximum setting
- Heat-treated, precision-cut steel gears for smooth operation
- Wool ingestion shields eliminate wool ingestion increasing tool life and reducing service costs
- Non mar rubber gear case cover reduces surface imperfections and improves gripping surface.
- AMPS: 12 AMPS
- Max Watts Out: 1250 W
- No Load Speed: 0-600/ 0-3,500 RPM
- Power Tool Type: Corded
- Spindle Lock: YES
- Spindle Thread: 5/8" - 11
- Tool Length: 18.5"
- Tool Weight: 6.7 lbs
- Wheel Diameter: 7", 9"
- Hook & Loop backing pad
- Bale and Straight Side Handle
*Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product