Denso Petrolatum Tape - 50 Mm x 10 M
Original price G$6,580.00 - Original price G$6,580.00
G$6,580.00 - G$6,580.00
Current price G$6,580.00
Denso Tape is a cold applied tape which remains plastic over a wide temperature range. The tape is non-hardening and non-cracking. It is highly resistant to mineral acids, alkalis, salts and micro-organisms and highly impermeable to water, water vapour and gases.
- Used for the protection of buried or exposed pipes, rods, cables, valves and metal fittings from corrosion.
- Made from non-woven synthetic fibre fabric, which impregnated and coated with a neutral compound based on saturated petroleum hydrocarbons and inert siliceous fillers.
- Breaking strength: 200 N/50 Mm minimum
- Elongation at break: 10%
- Breakdown voltage: 16kV
- Temperature range for application: -5C to 45C
- Temperature range for service: 55C maximum
- Thickness: 1.15 Mm
- Width: 50 Mm
- Length: 10 M
*Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product